Your gift is an investment in quality services, housing and care for Michigan seniors of all faiths—now and in the future. Gifts of all sizes are important and will make a meaningful difference in the lives of seniors. Recognition will be provided appropriately.
You can designate gifts for a specific purpose, Village, fund or for greatest need. Your gift to the PVM Foundation is important.
Ways to support the PVM Foundation
- Cash gift.
- Credit card payment – monthly, quarterly, one-time (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover).
- Online. Click here to be directed to the online donation page.
- Tribute gifts. Memorial or honorary gifts are meaningful ways to commemorate a life or honor a loved one.
- Pledge a gift over a period of three or four years.
- For employees, consider making a gift through payroll deduction. Click here to download the payroll deduction form.
- Make a planned gift such as a bequest, life insurance, charitable gift annuity and more. Learn more here.
- Consider making a combination of a cash gift and planned gift.
- Donate stock or make a gift from your IRA.
There are many options.